Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Freedom tent



This is my Eureka Freedom tent. My friend Jim, in the picture with me, and his son Kevin helped with my personal care on this trip to Fall Creek Falls SP in May of 2006. Notice the size of the vestibule being sufficient to maneuver a wheelchair around with plenty of headroom. The vestibule is where I keep my clothes box and other things so it keeps the inside of the tent clutter free. I really like the Independence I have with using the fan door. A little more room in the width and length of the tent area would better accommodate cot use. If enough of us express to Eureka our desire for expanding the length and width maybe they will jump on it.

1 comment:

Darron Boyd said...

Like the Blog! You need to blog how to get updates to your blog via e-mail.